Pages

Friday 12 November 2010

Fishing Locations: Aleport

So, some time back I found a nice little haunt where I can fish away without a stampede of adventures running through, causing my questionable gaming computer to lag a little. So here it is, Aleport.


This is a rank two area with random grub spawns along the beach, where you can practice your lancer skills with a fishing gig.



For some reason not quite clear to me, the zone has no non-playable characters that act as vendors even though there are three shop signs. We have a fishing guild, a woodworking guild and a cooking guild.

Let me in dam-it, I need more bait!
God dam-it, I need some synthesis support to make a bench to gut my fish.
Come on in the..... oh! Its closed.
Hopefully, the local government will persuade some merchants to setup shop here, or maybe if the port opened up; where you could travel to a tropical island full of amazon Miqo'te and small green people with intense yellow eyes...

Anyhow, if you don't mind running around (should do by now) I recommend this for some quiet fishing, and maybe one day you can buy some extra bait from the guild when it opens, and cook your catch at the cooking guild.

No comments:

Post a Comment