Pages

Thursday 21 October 2010

Final Fantasy XIV Bugs: Spawning in the Market Wards

The other day I was to tired to exit the Market Wards and subsequently logged off there and then. However after rejoining the game, and checking my Retainer (which was still next to me) I headed out into the big old world of Eorzea; only to find that UI (User Interface) still thought that I was in the market wards or more acculturate Ironmongers Row. Somehow playing the game with a giant blue billboard on screen informing me that I should be in another zone made navigating around a little tough.

Update: I have since found that the only way to remove this helpful message is to zone into the market wards area and visit another ward. The do stack on top of each other but remove themselves after a little while.

Ps.  Beta testing maybe over, but don't let that stop you from reporting those bugs; call it Gamma Testing.

No comments:

Post a Comment