Pages

Monday 11 October 2010

Oh! Poop, I've done it again!

After a bad case of RSI (work related) i'm back in the saddle. So I picked up my mining tools and headed to the hills. Our own Yeti is madly in need of Tin Ore for his Gold/Blacksmithing crafting, and maybe the old Alumen for some dyes. Sadly I was only able to find copper, bone chips and some Limonite.

Running low on inventory space I headed back to town to sell some items; not knowing what Limonite is used for I sold that too. After a little reading I released that you can use Limonite to make Iron Nuggets. Just the very thing I was after. All the Iron Ore I find while mining went to my retainer to be processed later, and after this mishap so is all the Limonite that I find.

Additional: Also, you might want to keep all the Iron Sand you pick up, as this make Iron Nuggets.

No comments:

Post a Comment