Pages

Sunday 12 September 2010

Abilities and Macros

As I've been trying to keep the YK Macro Maker up to date and also play the game.  I had a little trouble applying abilities via a macro, when it dawned on me.... they get set in exactly the same way as a skill!


For example, I want to switch to mining my macro would look like so:

/equip main "Weathered Pickaxe"
/equip sub "Bronze Sledgehammer"
/eaction 2 "Lay of the Land II"
/eaction 3 "Prospect II"
/eaction 1 "Sharp Vision"


Notice how the last entry of the macro is setting to slot 1? normally reserved but the default attack.  This is because it automatically knows that it should be going in to the ability slot, not the skill slot.


I'm going out on a limb and going to say I'm 99% sure that is how traits will be set via macros also (99% as I don't have any traits to test this theory with).


Happy macroing!

No comments:

Post a Comment