Pages

Sunday 5 September 2010

Crafting 101 + 1

All right, so I've been dabbling in the ole crafteroo game, and I've sorta kinda made sense of it, though there's still a lot of guesswork I've had to do.

I've been cooking and weaving on and off here and there, so here's a few tips on how to figure it out.

When you see white, it can go either way no matter what choice you pick. You might succeed, you might fail, it's a toss up (the harder the recipe from your rank, the more likely you'll fail regardless).

But... if you start seeing yellow, you've got a pretty good chance of succeeding. I usually head towards the rapid stuff to quickly finish up what I'm making if it's not a wearable or edible piece.


Red means you're bound to fail, however, so try to wait and see if it changes color.

I still haven't figured out the deal with the orb pulsating and the sparks, but when I get those, it usually means my crafting is going downhill fast.

So...
  • white = 50/50
  • yellow = you've a good chance at succeeding no matter what you pick
  • red = wait

No comments:

Post a Comment