Pages

Tuesday 7 September 2010

Adventuring into the Unknown

A prepared my trusty backpack and slung my fishing rod over my shoulder and headed south, through the desert avoiding some nasty look creatures. The dust started to settle, and I slowly began my descent to what looked like a small town on an ocean cliff.

But low and behold, I had stumbled on the Ferry terminal at Camp Horizon. After finding the ticket office I proceed down the cliff path to the dock where a large ship was docking.

Ferry terminal at Camp Horizon

Down at the docks

Leaving Harbor

We are all ship-shape captain!

Weeeee! All I can say is "I'm on a Boat!" (soundtrack ft. T. Pain)

Time to break out my fishing rod. Using the Bloodworm bait I was getting lots of bites.

Lots of Goby+1 here :) I think I might ride the the boat for a few more runs.

No comments:

Post a Comment