Pages

Sunday 12 September 2010

Crafting +1

We've all seen the +1 / +2 / +3 items floating around our inventories and loot list.  Crafting with them though seems to be a whole different story.

I've been levelling goldsmithing on a simple recipe of 1x Bone Chip and 2 Wind Shards, and am now at a point where its about 95% success.  If I throw a Bone Chip +1 in to the mix, it's completely different, from starting on a recipe I would seem to be a few levels under, I am not a few levels below.

We have also seen an increase in starter quality and durability when using the + items.  In fact I crafted with some Sea Sand +1/2/3 which needed 6 items, and used 3 normal with 3 + items.  I started off with a quality of over 200.

I can see how using +1/2/3 item could create some really nice +1/2 items.  I for one will be on the looked out for +2 or even 3 items come release!

No comments:

Post a Comment