Pages

Sunday 5 September 2010

Clothcraft 101

Update:You can also repair certain items with your Clothcraft skills. For example I have tested this on a nice Straw Hat that I started with. I failed my first attempt by you do not loss the item you are repairing just the materials. The second attempt worked, to repair a straw hat it costs one piece of straw.

For some reason I have amounted lots of Moko Grass and a few crystals; so on with the testing. After purchasing a "Rusty Needle" a began to craft.

I selected the synthesis from the menu (when you have your crafting item equipped), after a brief pause I knelt down; selecting two clumps of grass and clicked main hand. If you combination is correct you will be shown one or more recipes.

2x Moko Grass = Hempen Yarn x ?

x3 Hempen Yarn = Undyed Hempen Cloth x ?

Depending on your overall synthesis quality at the end you will get one or more items. I remember getting x12 Yarns and x1 Cloth (from 3 yarns).

No comments:

Post a Comment